Tags: Christmas Cards, christmas gifts, design trends, DIY, Holiday Cards, holiday gifts, ornaments, photo gifts, photos
3. Start a tradition of making an ornament to celebrate each year. The grandparents will love having a collection of ornaments that serves as a family time capsule. Want a bit of snowy white accents? A few snowflake embellishments on our Porcelain Ornament should do the trick.
4. What makes us happier than a child on Christmas morning? Brand-new embellishments! Only, you can’t really unwrap embellishments. However, you CAN unwrap a present that’s adorned with embellishments, like a Photo Book. These new embellishments can be found when you’re making a project in the Embellishments tab under Seasonal > Winter.
Note: Currently you cannot edit more than one photo at a time and there is no option when ordering prints to convert the photos to black and white.
Automatically correct red eyes, photo orientation and color when you upload with your upload preferences Enhance your photos with colour correction, fill flash, auto contrast, or add a tint, convert to black and white, manually crop, zoom, and pan by editing in your photo library.
Crop and rotate, pan or zoom within the product builders. Copy, move or delete photos, or set one as the album cover in your library (see details). Create close-up shots in your library by zooming in and panning an existing photo.
Also, see our photo resolution tips to get stunning photos from the start.
In our previous Holiday Card Trends post, we asked you to weigh in on your favorite 2015 card designs. We heard you loud and clear! You totally love the classic black & white cards, and so do we. Here are five more reasons to get on board with this classy winter wonderland-inspired trend that will never go out of style.
If you have colour photos in your account, but want black and white versions for prints, or to use in a project, you can edit those photos in your online albums. Follow these steps to create black and white copies of your color photos.
5. Create a holiday-ready home with stellar 8×8 Canvas Prints featuring your impressive landscape photos. You can choose a photo-wrapped canvas (your photo will wrap around the sides) or color-wrapped (a solid color will wrap around the sides). Plus! Each canvas comes with a handy hanging kit, making decorating easy. And making more time for gingerbread-house-building and sugar-cookie-eating.
2. Cheers to the holidays with your photo on a Coffee Mug! Our designers have been busy in their workshop creating cute templates that make gifting a cinch. If you have time for a little DIY, use embellishments and add text to your heart’s desire to personalize a mug for everyone on your list!
Click MY PHOTOS at the top of the page, and open the album that contains the photos you want to edit. Hover your mouse over the photo you want to edit, and click the gear icon that appears. A menu like shown on the right appears.
Click Edit Photo. Your photo appears on the left with an editing menu on the right (shown below). Click FILTERS at the top. When the FILTERS menu opens (see below), click B & W in the top row, and you will see the photo turn to Black and White.
Click DONE EDITING to save the change to a new copy of the photo. The new black and white version will appear alongside your original colour version in your album.
We’re so excited for you to create a cozy winter wonderland! Keep tabs on our special deals and follow us on Instagram for holiday inspiration. Share your creations by tagging @SnapfishUS and #Snapfish.
1. Black and white holiday cards are striking and magical, like sending a little bit of winter magic in the mail. This trend looks crisp and dramatic when paired with your color photos and timeless and elegant with black and white photos. From folk designs and chalkboard styles to traditional florals and script, black and white holiday cards will steal the spotlight this season. Cards pictured: Forest of Christmas Trees / Chalky Christmas Snowflake / Lovely Holidays
To make sure your photos come out beautifully, you’ll find photo editing tools available when you upload your photos, in your photo library itself, and also in our product builders. These tools allow you to: